Many businesses in the Broads who are committed to providing you with the best possible customer experience have signed up to the Broads Tourism Forum Members’ Pledge.
As members of the Broads Tourism Forum these businesses pledge to:
- Offer a high quality experience for all customers which aims to exceed their expectations, provides excellent value for money and encourages them to return for more.
- Provide their customers with a service that is friendly, helpful and caring, making their customers feel special and valued.
- Balance the needs of the business with those of the environment, the local community and the visitor by adopting best practice in tourism.
- Ensure that the health and safety of customers, staff and visitors is a paramount priority at all times.
- Serve (where appropriate) food and drink which meets the highest possible standards, locally sourced if possible and observing all appropriate standards of food hygiene.
Look out for businesses displaying the Broads Tourism Forum pledge as a sign of their quality and commitment.
The following businesses and organisations are current Broads Tourism Forum members:
- Anglia Afloat (Archant Norfolk)
- A T Bent Properties
- Bank Day Boats
- Barnes Brinkcraft
- Broad House Hotel
- Broadland Cycle Hire
- Broadland District Council
- Broads Authority
- Broads Hire Boat Federation
- Broads Spirituality
- Churches Together on the Broads
- Clippesby Hall
- Coltishall Parish Council
- Diocese of Norwich
- East of England Tourism
- Fairhaven Woodland & Water Garden
- Fineway Leisure Ltd
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council
- Holiday Cottages Group Ltd trading as Blakes Holiday Boating
- Hotel Wroxham
- JPC Limited
- Lola Charters
- Maycraft Boat Services Ltd
- Norfolk Broads Direct
- Norfolk Broads Yacht Co
- Norfolk Heritage Fleet Trust
- Norfolk Wherry Trust
- North Norfolk District Council
- Posh Boats
- Reedham Ferry Complex
- Richardsons Group
- Riverside Marine Ltd
- Salhouse Broad
- Sanderson Marine Craft Limited
- Silverline Marine
- Somerleyton Hall Estate Office
- The Canoe Man
- The Moorhen
- Upton Yacht Station
- Waterways Holidays Ltd
- Waveney District Council
- Waveney River Centre
- Wroxham Barns
You can find out more about the Broads Tourism Forum on their website
If you’re a business in the Broads and you're interested in joining the Broads Tourism Forum, please contact Rachael Evitt by email or at the Broads Authority on 01603 610734